Pottery Barn Kids Silver Kids Bedroom

Showing 5 Kids Bedroom filtered to 1 color and 1 brand

Extra 25% Off: SAVE25

Pottery Barn Kids Standard Sham
Pottery Barn Kids Standard Sham 

The cool way to sleep - SLEEPSMART with 37.5 technology continuously adjusts to maintain a climate of personal comfort all night long—so you can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed. Plus, this duvet cover and sham are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. DETAILS THAT MATTER Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place. Sham has a hidden button closure. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self; 300 thread count. Benefits of 37.5™ technology are: True thermoregulation technology–multifunctional; Sensitive to the personal comfort needs of cold, warm or hot sleepers; Responds to target comfort from your head to your feet; Never stops working-adaptive and consistent, 24/7; Never gets overloaded-performs in all sleep environments; and Environmentally friendly. Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED Bedding is made of 80% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. The other 20% is made from 37.5™ performance yarns. Duvet covers can alter the breathability of duvet inserts, however the 37.5™ technology will not block the benefits of the blanket or down comforter. The 37.5™ technology allows the duvet to breath while keeping heat and moisture from building and providing a more deep and restful sleep at night. Bedding Powered by 37.5™ Technology works with your body’s need for more or less warmth, to attract, retain or release excess heat and perspiration, and deliver a wider range of comfort - both immediately and throughout the night. Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately. Machine wash. Imported. DIMENSIONS Duvet Cover Twin: 68" wide x 86" long Full/Queen: 92" wide x 88" long Shams Standard: 26" wide x 20" high Euro: 26" square CARE Wash bedding before first use. Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed. NOTE: Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets.

Get Sale Alert

Extra 25% Off: SAVE25

Pottery Barn Kids Sheeting Set
Pottery Barn Kids Sheeting Set 

The cool way to sleep - SLEEPSMART with 37.5 technology continuously adjusts to maintain a climate of personal comfort all night long—so your little one can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed.Plus, this sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. DETAILS THAT MATTER Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit. Pillowcase has an end-flap closure. Benefits of 37.5™ technology are: True thermoregulation technology–multifunctional; Sensitive to the personal comfort needs of cold, warm or hot sleepers; Responds to target comfort from your head to your feet; Never stops working-adaptive and consistent, 24/7; Never gets overloaded-performs in all sleep environments; and Environmentally friendly. Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED Bedding is made of 80% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. The other 20% is made from 37.5™ performance yarns. Sheet sets made with 37.5™ technology offer maximum comfort and breathability along with a luxurious feel. They are woven with a premium cotton rich year in smooth sateen weave. As the core of the system, sheets with 37.5™ technology feels great against the skin while actively removing excess heat and moisture vapor to maintain an optimum comfort zone, allowing you to enter deeper, longer periods of rest. Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Machine wash. Imported. SET INFORMATION Extra pillowcases are available separately. Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin). DIMENSIONS Twin Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep Flat Sheet: 74" wide x 105" long Pillowcase: 32" wide x 20" high Full Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 105" long Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high Queen Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 105" long Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high CARE Wash before first use. Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed. NOTE: Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets.

Get Sale Alert

Extra 25% Off: SAVE25

Pottery Barn Kids Fabric By The Yard: Premium Performance Basketweave Bone
Pottery Barn Kids Fabric By The Yard: Premium Performance Basketweave Bone 

We're bringing cohesive design to your home. Give your chairs, sofas, cushions, windows and more a fresh new look with the same high-quality fabrics that we use for ours. KEY PRODUCT POINTS 54" wide Custom cut to your specifications in 1-yard increments. DIMENSIONS Overall: 54" wide FABRICS View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics . For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide . For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide . CARE How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture .

Get Sale Alert

Extra 25% Off: SAVE25

Pottery Barn Kids Extra Pillowcase
Pottery Barn Kids Extra Pillowcase 

The cool way to sleep - SLEEPSMART with 37.5 technology continuously adjusts to maintain a climate of personal comfort all night long—so your little one can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed.Plus, this sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. DETAILS THAT MATTER Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit. Pillowcase has an end-flap closure. Benefits of 37.5™ technology are: True thermoregulation technology–multifunctional; Sensitive to the personal comfort needs of cold, warm or hot sleepers; Responds to target comfort from your head to your feet; Never stops working-adaptive and consistent, 24/7; Never gets overloaded-performs in all sleep environments; and Environmentally friendly. Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED Bedding is made of 80% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. The other 20% is made from 37.5™ performance yarns. Sheet sets made with 37.5™ technology offer maximum comfort and breathability along with a luxurious feel. They are woven with a premium cotton rich year in smooth sateen weave. As the core of the system, sheets with 37.5™ technology feels great against the skin while actively removing excess heat and moisture vapor to maintain an optimum comfort zone, allowing you to enter deeper, longer periods of rest. Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Machine wash. Imported. SET INFORMATION Extra pillowcases are available separately. Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin). DIMENSIONS Twin Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep Flat Sheet: 74" wide x 105" long Pillowcase: 32" wide x 20" high Full Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 105" long Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high Queen Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 105" long Pillowcase (2): 32" wide x 20" high CARE Wash before first use. Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed. NOTE: Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets.

Get Sale Alert

Extra 25% Off: SAVE25

Pottery Barn Kids Duvet Cover
Pottery Barn Kids Duvet Cover 

The cool way to sleep - SLEEPSMART with 37.5 technology continuously adjusts to maintain a climate of personal comfort all night long—so you can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed. Plus, this duvet cover and sham are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. DETAILS THAT MATTER Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place. Sham has a hidden button closure. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self; 300 thread count. Benefits of 37.5™ technology are: True thermoregulation technology–multifunctional; Sensitive to the personal comfort needs of cold, warm or hot sleepers; Responds to target comfort from your head to your feet; Never stops working-adaptive and consistent, 24/7; Never gets overloaded-performs in all sleep environments; and Environmentally friendly. Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED Bedding is made of 80% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. The other 20% is made from 37.5™ performance yarns. Duvet covers can alter the breathability of duvet inserts, however the 37.5™ technology will not block the benefits of the blanket or down comforter. The 37.5™ technology allows the duvet to breath while keeping heat and moisture from building and providing a more deep and restful sleep at night. Bedding Powered by 37.5™ Technology works with your body’s need for more or less warmth, to attract, retain or release excess heat and perspiration, and deliver a wider range of comfort - both immediately and throughout the night. Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately. Machine wash. Imported. DIMENSIONS Duvet Cover Twin: 68" wide x 86" long Full/Queen: 92" wide x 88" long Shams Standard: 26" wide x 20" high Euro: 26" square CARE Wash bedding before first use. Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed. NOTE: Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets.

Get Sale Alert
Top