Pottery Barn Kids Cameron 6 Cubbies & 3 Drawer Bases, Simply White, UPS
at Pottery Barn Kids
Streamlined forms and a vast array of components allow this well-made collection to organize it all – beautifully. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid oak wood, rubber wood, on select finishes and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Sturdy construction, solid wood edge banding and our exclusive finishes give each piece enduring style.
- DETAILS THAT MATTER Open Cubbies are sized to fit the following: Medium & Large Quinn Baskets, Medium & Large Sabrina Baskets, Medium Canvas Storage, Emory Baskets and Small Rope Storage (all sold separately).
- Choose your combination and customize the 4 open Cubby with our Cameron Wood Door Cabinet, Cameron Drawer Base or Cameron Open base for extra storage.
- KEY PRODUCT POINTS Simple assembly.
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- SET INFORMATION Includes Six Cameron 4-Cubby sets and three Drawer Base sets.
- DIMENSIONS Cameron 6 Cubby System and 3 Drawer Base Overall: 88.5" wide x 20.75" deep x 64.25" high
- Weight: 462 pounds
- Includes six Cameron Wood Drawer Bases and three 4-Cubby Units
- Safe to stack up to two units on top of each other.
- Wood Drawer Base Overall: 29.5" wide x 20.75" deep x 15.25" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 17" deep x 10" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 12.5"
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Top: 204 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 72.75 pounds
- 4-Cubby Unit Overall: 29.5" wide x 14" deep x 24.5" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 13.5" wide x 12.25" deep x 11" high
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Top: 145.5 pounds
- Cubby Weight Capacity: 67.5 pounds each cubby
- CARE Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.