Nordicware Carrot Layer Cake Pan, Set of 2
Nordic Ware Carrot Layer Cake Pan, Set of 2
- Set includes two round cake pans–; one that creates a charming carrot detail for the cake top, and a standard pan that's great for baking round layers –; and Williams Sonoma Peter Rabbit Carrot Quick Bread Mix.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan and a family-owned company since 1946.
- Top Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 8-cup cap.
- Bottom Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2" high; 7-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Wheat flour, (enriched wheat flour [niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour), whole wheat flour, sugar, brown sugar, pecans, carrot juice powder, sweetened dried carrots (carrots, sugar, corn syrup, sunflower oil), spices, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate.
- Contains tree nuts, wheat/gluten. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, eggs, soy.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.