Holubar Utah coat
Extra 40% Off: WINTERFUN
In 1947, Holubar got its start outfitting Colorado's professional climbers and alpine rescue team. Through technical and design innovation, Holubar has evolved to become one of America's most influential and visionary outdoor clothing brands.
- 5% Cashmere, 15% Nylon, 75% Wool.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
- Warm poly fil to keep you warm on cold winter days.
- Long sleeves, interior ribbed cuffs keep out the cold.
- Zip and tonal metal snap closure for wind protection.
- Slant-zip chest pocket for easy gear storage, authentic 1950's style snap utility pockets at front.
- Zipper inner stash pocket.
- Durable water-resistant wool outer shell.
- Detachable hood in Limonta's water resistant waxed cotton with warm removable hood liner.
- Drawstring toggles at hood and hem.
- Straight, easy fit.
- Hits at the lower hip.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm, waist 30"/76 cm, wearing a regular Gap size M.