Dapper Dan backpack
Introducing the Gucci-Dapper Dan collection for Fall Winter 2018. In the ‘80s and ‘90s, Dapper Dan, a well-known Harlem designer invented his own creations by reconstructing luxury brands' motifs into personalized coveted pieces. Now, through his and Alessandro Michele’s artistic vision, a contemporary interpretation of streetwear and accessories has been developed for a new generation. A mix of unisex, men’s and women’s styles and accessories are introduced in specially produced materials.
- Black leather with gold GG pattern
- Black adjustable front straps with plastic buckles
- Gold laminated Ayers Gucci patch on the front
- Nylon lining
- Front vertical zipper pocket
- Zipper pocket on the flap
- Two side zipper pockets
- Interior green and red Web Gucci-Dapper Dan label
- Interior zipper pocket and two smartphone pockets
- Interior padded tablet sleeve
- W12.5" x H17.5" x D5.5"
- Made in Italy
- This item will be delivered in special edition Gucci-Dapper Dan packaging.