PBI Chilliwack Down Bomber Jacket
Free Shipping $150+
Inspired by the heritage style of bush pilots, this snow-ready bomber jacket flaunts extra warm duck down insulation and coyote fur trim for the perfect mix of athletic and elegant style. BRAND STORY The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose . These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label’s unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time...and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size. If between sizes, order one size down.
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering
- Fixed hood with coyote fur trim, adjustable drawstring hood, buckle closure at hood
- Concealed two-way front zip closure, front button closure, chest slit pockets
- Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- Velcro® flap hip pockets, long sleeves, zip pocket and pen compartment on left sleeve, rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Approx. 25" from back of neck to hem, based on a size small
- Shell: polyester/cotton; lining: nylon; fill: duck down; real coyote fur; origin: Canada; dyed
- Professional dry clean
- Made in Canada