Dapper Dan belt bag
Introducing the Gucci-Dapper Dan collection for Fall Winter 2018. In the ‘80s and ‘90s, Dapper Dan, a well-known Harlem designer invented his own creations by reconstructing luxury brands' motifs into personalized coveted pieces. Now, through his and Alessandro Michele’s artistic vision, a contemporary interpretation of streetwear and accessories has been developed for a new generation. A mix of unisex, men’s and women’s styles and accessories are introduced in specially produced materials.
- Black leather with gold GG pattern
- Gold laminated Ayers vintage Interlocking G patch on the front
- Adjustable nylon strap with plastic buckle closure
- Zipper closure
- Interior green and red Web Gucci-Dapper Dan label
- W11" x H7" x D3"
- Made in Italy
- Can be worn as a belt bag on the hip or waist, or as a cross body bag.
- This item will be delivered in special edition Gucci-Dapper Dan packaging.