Rajah medium shoulder bag
Free Ground Shipping
The Fall Winter 2018 fashion show set the stage for the introduction of new elements, born from the unexpected combination of traditional details, often incorporated into vintage designs. With a retro-inspired shape, the dark green leather shoulder bag features a new hybrid symbol, merging two of the House most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. A tiger head decorated with crystals and colored enamel completes the front, recalling a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Dark green leather
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Nude colored viscose lining
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22"
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12"
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Medium size: 10.5"W x 6.5"H x 2.5"D
- Made in Italy