Gucci Rajah medium shoulder bag
With a retro-inspired shape, the lilac leather shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House's most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. A tiger head decorated with crystals and colored enamel completes the front, recalling a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Lilac leather
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22"
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12"
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Medium size: 10.5"W x 6.5"H x 2.5"D
- Made in Italy