6pm.com Newton Running - MV (White/Neon Orange) - Footwear
Free Shipping any 2+ items
11 B - Medium
6pm.com is proud to offer the Newton Running - MV (White/Neon Orange) - Footwear
- If you're breathless, imagine the competition! Leave the rest miles behind each time you slip into the rocket-like swiftness of the Newton MV². Adaptation Period:
- Adjusting to Newton running shoes will depend upon several factors including: your current running shoes, your running form, gait efficiency, as well as your speed and flexibility. Those new to natural running form or those transitioning from a shoe with traditional cushioning will benefit from spending adequate time adjusting. This is because your body will need time to lengthen the muscles and tendons on the back of the leg and under the foot.
- Newton recommends first-timers walk in their shoes for several days to become accustomed to the level platform. Walking barefoot on safe and comfortable surfaces can also be helpful. Once ready, begin by introducing short runs of no longer than 15 minutes every other day. Gradually add 10-15 minutes as your feet and leg muscles begin to strengthen. If you experience soreness that persists for more than two days, reduce time in shoes immediately. Rest and ice the area until the soreness subsides, then slowly begin introducing time in shoes again.
- Sizing: Newton recommends ordering a ½ size larger than you average shoe size.
- An ultralightweight racing flat that boasts a zero-drop differential and is designed for serious speed. Includes an optional 3mm lift.
- Ultralight, highly breathable, fast-drying, open mesh upper offers a glove-like fit.
- Seamless synthetic overlays are anatomically placed for light structural support.
- Slip-proof laces with double eyelets that help lock down the heel.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining supplies a soft step-in feel.
- ETC anti-friction, antimicrobial sockliner promotes a great in-shoe environment.
- Second-Generation Action/Reaction Technology: A highly responsive, trampoline-like and engaging midsole cushioning that protects and loses less energy with each step.
- High-rebound EVA.
- Biomechanical Sensor Plate allows the foot to sense the ground promoting a lighter, more efficient stride.
- Met-flex for enhanced forefoot flexibility.
- Drainage points allow for the dispelling of moisture.
- High-density rubber at the toe and heel.
- 5mm lugs at mid-foot for optimal traction. Measurements:
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.