All-Clad Copper-Core Sauciers
3-quart with helper handle
Copper core is between two aluminum layers, which are between stainless steel so the pans heat and cool quickly and evenly. With gently sloped sides to facilitate stirring and a drip-free rim, these pans are designed for professional sauce-making, but can also be used for boiling eggs, cooking risotto or heating soup. The ultimate in cookware, this All-Clad&174 premiere line features the patented Copper-Core&153; five-ply bonded design with a thick copper center core to maximize heat conductivity. The copper ply is bonded to aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. The bonded exterior and interior layers are highest-quality stainless-steel, providing the ideal cooking surface, ease of cleaning, extreme durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Five bonded layers of stainless-steel, aluminum and copper allow pieces to heat quickly and evenly so you can rely on consistent performance
- Pure aluminum and thick copper inner core throughout for optimal heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 1810 stainless-steel cooking surface helps prevent foods from sticking
- Accented with an exterior stripe of copper
- Cookware piece is oven-safe up to 500 F
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Hand-washing recommended
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
- Care and use instructions also included