All-Clad MC2 Stockpot
Feel confident cooking for crowds with this huge All-Clad stockpot secured with easy-lift, extra-wide loop handles. This pot's generous size lets you steam whole lobsters, make a classic, long-simmered beef or veal stock, or cook almost anything from corn on the cob to chili for a large crowd. Wider than a typical stockpot, it was rated "Best Dutch Oven" by Cook's Illustrated. We especially like the extended, extra-wide loop handles for easy lifting. MC2 blends the best of the legendary Master Chef original cookware with a redesigned contemporary look for a roomy sauce pan that warms, simmers and boils to superb perfection. The brushed aluminum exterior with pure aluminum core ensures quick and even heating. The 1810 stainless-steel interior will not react with your food, leaving the pure taste you desire. For use on any stovetop, does not include induction. Not recommended for dishwasher use.
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Brushed aluminum alloy exterior reflects style and practicality
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 1810 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel satin interior will not react with foods
- The rolled lip of the pan ensures drip-free transfer of contents
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.