All-Clad Copper Core Essential Pan
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online All-Clad's Copper Core cookware features bonded five-ply construction that combines the superior culinary performance of copper with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. This versatile 4-qt. pan combines the rounded sides of a French skillet with the height and wide surface area of a deep sauté pan. Ideal for preparing pasta sauces and then tossing in the pasta before serving, it's also perfect for cooking family-sized stir-fries and risottos and one-pan meals like stews, chilies and oven-baked casseroles.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum, with stainless-steel exterior and interiors.
- Copper core allows for the quickest heat-up time of any metal, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with foods and allows for easy cleanup.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Flat lid locks in moisture.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rim is shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Handcrafted in the USA.