American Apparel Vintage World Gymnastics Champions Varsity Cardigan Sweater
Vintage 1980’s School Apparel gymnastic varsity cardigan featuring a red and white “G” letterman patch on black acrylic knit. American flag-style patch at left sleeve that reads “John Hancock tour of world Gymnastics Champions / Bill Graham Presents Jefferson-Pilot Sports” in red, white, and blue. White stripes at sleeves. Pockets. Button closure at front. Unisex sizing. Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one. Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
- Measurements: Bust: 21.25", Waist: 20", Hips: 20", Length: 28"
- All measurements are taken lying flat.
- This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece.
- Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
- Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
- This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.