American Apparel California Select Original Red Plaid Tube Top
Recycled from vintage red plaid shirts in cotton and cotton blends. Elastic fit. Tie can be tied around neck, in a bow, or tucked away. Each tube top is completely unique, and no two are the same. As a result, yours will vary from what is pictured. This California Select Original piece was handmade at the American Apparel Factory in downtown Los Angeles by sewers earning a fair wage. California Select re-imagines the old, recycling fashions of the past into unique pieces that are both classic and modern at the same time. Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
- Measurements: XS/S - Bust: 10-17", Waist: 9.5-16", Length: 7.25" M/L - Bust: 11-18.5", Waist: 10.75-17.5", Length: 8"
- All measurements are taken lying flat.
- This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece.
- Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
- Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
- This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.