Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 7 (Electric Purple/White/Sun) - Footwear
9 B - Medium
6pm.com is proud to offer the ASICS - GEL-Noosa Tri 7 (Electric Purple/White/Sun) - Footwear
- Get ready for the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants ride that the ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 7 is famed for.
- Update to the GEL-Noosa Tri 6, SKU# 7708440.
- A lightweight neutral racing flat.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar for added performance.
- Foam insole for added underfoot support.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dual-density DuoMax midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.