Asics GEL-Cumulus 14 (Storm/Brilliant Blue/Aqua) - Footwear
Free Ship & Free Return
5 B - Medium 5 2A - Narrow 5.5 2A - Narrow 5.5 B - Medium 6 2A - Narrow 6 B - Medium 6 D - Wide 6.5 D - Wide 6.5 B - Medium 6.5 2A - Narrow 7 2A - Narrow 7 D - Wide 7 B - Medium 7.5 2A - Narrow 7.5 B - Medium 7.5 D - Wide 8 2A - Narrow 8.5 D - Wide 8.5 B - Medium 8.5 2A - Narrow 9 D - Wide 9.5 2A - Narrow 9.5 B - Medium 9.5 D - Wide 10 B - Medium 10 D - Wide 10 2A - Narrow 10.5 2A - Narrow 10.5 B - Medium 10.5 D - Wide 11 D - Wide 11 B - Medium 11.5 D - Wide 11.5 B - Medium 12 D - Wide 12 B - Medium 12 2A - Narrow 12.5 B - Medium 12.5 2A - Narrow 12.5 D - Wide 13 D - Wide 13 B - Medium 13 2A - Narrow
Zappos.com is proud to offer the ASICS - GEL-Cumulus 14 (Storm/Brilliant Blue/Aqua) - Footwear
- It's no wonder the miles accumulate! When a ride is this smooth, how could you not be tempted to lace up the GEL-Cumulus 14 and go?
- Successor to the GEL-Cumulus 13, SKU# 7786508.
- An exceptionally cushioned running shoe that features just the right amount of stability, making it perfect for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable, lightweight synthetic overlays offer targeted support.
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.