PRODUCT DETAIL: Founded in 1989, BCBGMAXAZRIA is the vision of one man: founder, designer, chairman and CEO Max Azria. Named for the French phrase bon chic, bon genre, a Parisian slang meaning good style, good attitude, the brand embodies a true combination of European sophistication and American spirit. The collection is a resulting line of directional, sophisticated designs in the most luxurious fabrics. Celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rachel Bilson and Eva Mendes amongst many others, are huge fans of the brand.
- Self: 100% polyurethane Combo, Contrast 2, Contrast 4 & Lining: 100% poly Contrast 1: 100% nylon Contrast 3: 94% nylon 6% spandex
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 33" in length
- Hand wash cold
- Mesh and lace panel accents
- Scalloped lace trim with eyelash edges
- Shirred faux leather skirt
- Back zip closure