Brooks Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX (Turquoise/Black/Shadow/Silver) - Footwear
Free Ship & Free Return
5.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Brooks - Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX (Turquoise/Black/Shadow/Silver) - Footwear
- The weather man predicts a rainy outlook. Perfect. Wet and muddy conditions won't keep you indoors because you've got the all-season protection and smooth, stable ride of the Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX from Brooks!
- A running shoe designed for the off-road enthusiast.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- GORE-TEX, waterproof membrane, guarantees a dry in-shoe environment without scarifying breathability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole material that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit supplies torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more eco-friendly compound. It offers excellent wet/dry traction and grip.
- HPR Plus delivers extended durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.