Burberry Horn-Look Button Gabardine Trench Coat
- Created to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with oversize horn-look buttons.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, belted cuffs and a storm shield. DETAILS
- Coat length: 100cm/39.4in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy