Burberry Cashmere Detail Gabardine Trench Coat
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with cashmere facing and undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Contrast binding at the collar, cuffs and pocket trims define the piece.
- Epaulettes, belted cuffs, a gun flap and storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat. DETAILS
- Coat length: 100cm/39.4in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Facing and undercollar: 100% cashmere
- Specialist dry clean