Burberry Neoprene Bonded Peplum Coat
Look 19 from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 Runway. Naming the latest collection "Trench Kisses," Christopher Bailey took inspiration from Christine Keeler, an English showgirl who gained notoriety canoodling with politicians in the early 1960s. The scandal is evident in the mix of shine, textures, and prints, while the traditionally prim Burberry legacy is also still intact with masterful tailoring given to each piece. Belt and coat sold separately.
- Neoprene Bonded Peplum Coat :
- Crepe with with scuba-like neoprene bonding.
- Spread collar; hidden oversized snap-button closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Side peplum visually nips natural waist.
- Side slash pockets at hips.
- Straight skirt and hem.
- Coated cashmere/polyester; viscose lining; dry clean.
- Made in Italy.