Burberry The Kensington - Long Heritage Trench Coat
Mid x 06Mid x 0Mid x 08Mid x 00Long x 12Long x 04Short x 14Long x 00Mid x 02Long x 02Long x 08Short x 12Long x 0Long x 14Short x 02Short x 08Long x 16Short x 10Mid x 10Long x 06Mid x 04Long x 10Short x 16Short x 06Mid x 14Mid x 16Short x 04Mid x 12
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s. DETAILS
- Coat length: 95cm, 37.4in
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England