Burberry The Sandringham - Mid-Length Heritage Trench Coat
Free Shipping & Returns
Long x 10Short x 16Mid x 14Long x 0Short x 08Long x 02Mid x 12Short x 10Mid x 02Long x 12Long x 04Short x 04Mid x 16Mid x 08Short x 06Short x 0Short x 02Short x 12Long x 06Short x 14Mid x 10Mid x 06Long x 16
- The Sandringham is a slim fit trench coat, tailored closely to the body, with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s. DETAILS
- Coat length: 85cm, 33.5in
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England