Burberry The Westminster - Long Heritage Trench Coat
Free Shipping & Returns
Long x 16 Long x 04 Long x 0 Mid x 14 Long x 06 Long x 12 Mid x 10 Mid x 16 Long x 10 Mid x 04 Long x 00 Mid x 12 Long x 14 Long x 08 Long x 02 Mid x 02 Mid x 0 Mid x 06 Mid x 08 Mid x 00
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s. DETAILS
- Coat length: 95cm, 37.4in
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England