Burton TWC Smalls Youth 132 (2013) (Multi) - Accessories
6pm.com is proud to offer the Burton Kids - TWC Smalls Youth 132 (2013) (Multi) - Accessories
- With the Burton TWC Smalls snowboard, you'll be rocking down the mountain in style with ease. Features:
- The twin shape of this board is perfectly symmetrical to make sure that whether you ride goofy or regular, you'll have a balanced ride.
- V-Rocker performance offers a continuous rocker between your feet to create catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to peak.
- Super Fly Core has stronger and lighter wood in predetermined areas. This provides snap, strength and a reduced weight to reduce fatigue.
- Biax React Fiberglass has a low-torsion flex that lets you feel more confident about hitting the park.
- Grip and Rip Tune edges cut perfectly on corduroy or powder, letting you take your ride to the next level. Specifications:
- Length: 132 cm.
- Rider Weight: 75-105 lbs.
- Feel: 3/3
- Shape: Twin.
- Base: Lightspeed Vision.
- Core: Super Fly Core with Negative Profile.
- Sidewalls: Slantwall.
- Edges: Grip and Rip Tune.
- Extras: Pro Tip
- Waist: 23 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 6.27 m.
- Effective Edge: 980 mm.
- Bindings not included.
- Choosing a size: Have the child stand straight up. The top of the snowboard should stand a few inches lower, measuring between the chin and nose.