now and then. Known for their eclectic mix of modern and vintage, TV's famed husband-and-wife design duo Robert and Cortney Novogratz have a style all their own. And as parents to the seven Novogratz kids ages 3 to 15, it's a style that's easy to live with. Created exclusively for CB2, the Stick Around Chair was inspired by the Novogratzes' own dining chairs, which are authentic vintage finds: "We wanted to design a chair that was a modern take on a familiar, vintage design and form that could go in any home. The neutral color palette we chose works with pretty much any style, from super traditional to super modern, and everything in between. Robert and I love color, but you also need great pieces that stand as the foundation for your color expression." With its graceful curves and cabriole legs, the Stick Around Chair nods to Queen Anne-style—but with a modern twist. Fresh white-on-white design highlights the pure form, framed in hi-gloss birch with a faux leather seat and back. Learn more about Robert and Cortney Novogratz on our blog.
- Created exclusively for CB2 in partnership with husband-and-wife design duo Robert and Cortney Novogratz
- Frame is solid birch painted white with high-gloss lacquer finish
- Seat and back are faux white leather with matching piping
- Comfortable upholstered seat and back
- Seat is high-density foam
- Made in China