Superior heat conductivity of this commercial-quality bread loaf pan bakes even-rising bread, with a golden crust. Bake a 1 12-lb. loaf of bread with a delicious golden crust using CHEFS natural loaf pan. Commercial-quality, uncoated aluminum bread loaf pan preferred by professional bakers heats evenly, ensuring even rising. This natural bakeware pan bakes meat loaf evenly, creating a crispy crust and moist interior, with all the flavor and texture of a gourmet entree. Steel-reinforced rim adds strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-gauge aluminum. Oven-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen. Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.
- Commercial-quality loaf pan provides superb heat conductivity to bake bread with a delicious golden crust
- Natural, uncoated aluminum heats evenly, ensuring even rising
- Bakes meat loaf evenly, with a crispy crust and moist flavorful interior
- Steel, reinforced rim adds strength, providing an easy-grip to transport
- Will not warp
- Rustproof for lifetime durability
- CHEFS signature professional-quality bakeware, cookware, tools, and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen