Chefs Natural Bakeware Rectangular Pan
9 1/2" x 13"
With high sides and even heating, this commercial-quality rectangular 9 12" x 13" cake pan bakes desserts, casseroles or roasts. CHEFS rectangular pan is the most versatile baking in the kitchen, with the quality and durability to last a lifetime. Commercial-quality, uncoated aluminum preferred by professional bakers ensures even rising. Superior heat conductivity ensures sides bake evenly with center, while maintaining moistness of cake. With high sides, this rectangular 9 12 x 13" pan bakes and serves family-size casseroles. Large size is perfect to roast a tenderloin, whole chicken or ham. Steel-reinforced rim adds strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-gauge aluminum. Oven-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen. Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.
- Commercial-quality cake pan provides superb heat conductivity to bake flawless, even-rising cakes
- Even heating ensures center of cake bakes evenly with sides
- Perfect for family-size casseroles
- Ideal roasting pan for tenderloin, chicken or ham
- Natural, uncoated aluminum heats evenly, ensuring even rising
- Steel, reinforced rim adds strength, providing an easy-grip to transport
- Will not warp
- Rustproof for lifetime durability
- CHEFS signature professional-quality bakeware, cookware, tools, and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen