Chefs Nonstick Bundt Cake Pan, 10 1/2"
Professional-quality nonstick cake pan of heavy-gauge aluminized steel releases deliciously-moist and light dessert. With heavy-gauge, aluminized steel construction and premium nonstick surface, CHEFS Bundt cake pan releases smooth, decorative desserts. Durable construction distributes heat evenly, ensuring uniform baking and browning. Professional-quality nonstick cake pan with double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface releases desserts worthy of showcase presentation. CHEFS bakeware pan is patterned after the original European Bundkuchen pan. With the unique fluted shape and tall sides, this Bundt cake pan lends itself to a variety of cake recipes: traditional pound cake, lemon, blueberry or spice cake, coffee cake and ice-cream filled desserts. Durable scalloped rim allows a comfortable grip to transport easily. Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe. CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface releases decorative cakes and frozen desserts
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly, ensuring uniform browning
- Unique shape and tall sides create impressive fluted desserts
- Professional-quality pan releases desserts worthy of showcase presentation
- Perfect for a variety of cake, coffee cake and ice cream desserts
- Scalloped rim allows a comfortable grip to transport easily
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen