Superior Natural Looking Color with Tones and Highlights Nice 'n Easy with Color-Blend Technology Permanent Color, Natural Light Auburn 6R/110 Kit includes:Shade 6R/110ColorSeal Conditioner The secret to our natural looking color is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking color that's perfectly true to you! Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights. 3 salon tones in 1 simple step. Nice 'n Easy provides 100% gray coverage and color that lasts up to 8 weeks. Designed for high lift. Long Lasting. Permanent color. CC Colorseal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in natural looking color and protects hair between coloring. Made in Mexico Product Ingredients:Shade 6R/110: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, P-Aminophenol, C12-15 Pareth-3, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfite, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, 1-Haphthol, EDTA, N, N-BIS(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate. ColorSeal Conditioner: Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet How To Use Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products Get ready to color Before Starting
- use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing.
- have a clock handy for timing.
- apply color to dry hair.
- Put on the expert colorist gloves.
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the color-blend activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open color-blend formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the color to your hair.