Clinique gives you long-wearing eye shadow that's crease and fade resistant, too. Creamy color glides on in one smooth stroke Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. The mirrored compact comes with a sponge-tip applicator.
- Use sponge-tip applicator to sweep shadow across entire lid, lash line to brow bone.
- Create interesting dimension by blending and layering multiple shades.
- All About Shadow singles can be used as an accent shade in the crease, as a liner, or to highlight just under the brow bone.
- For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection.
- Remove with your favorite Clinique makeup remover.
- Light shades look dramatic on deeper skins; dark shades look more natural. Dark shades look more dramatic on fairer skins; light ones look more natural.
- Matte finish shadows give fine lines and wrinkles a softer, smoother look.