Cuisinart Chef's Classic Deep Dish Pie Pan
9" pie pan
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel with superior nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup. This professional-quality baking pan is backed by a lifetime warranty for exceptional, long-life performance. This Cuisinart Chefs Classic deep dish pie pan, provides the even-heating performance of heavy-gauge aluminized steel and a durable nonstick coating on the interior and exterior for consistent even baking and browning. The extra-thick rolled rim adds tensile strength to the structure of the pan, prevents warping or bending, and provides an easy-to-transport grip. The ideal depth to bake traditional pies, creme pies or quiche. Oven-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Inspired by French kitchens, Cuisinart has been designing innovative cookware and appliances for more than 30 years. Culinary experts in the food preparation industry, Cuisinart is endorsed by gourmet connoisseurs such as James Beard, Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller. The recipient of numerous design awards, Cuisinart continues a tradition of excellence with a superior line of nonstick bakeware.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel ensures even heating and lifetime performance
- Durable Xylan nonstick interior and exterior for easy release and cleanup
- Thick rolled rim provides tensile strength to prevent warping or bending, while providing an easy-to-transport grip
- Ideal for the start-up kitchen or seasoned chef
- Cuisinart adds to their innovative line of premier kitchen appliances, accessories and cookware with a superior line of nonstick bakeware