Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set 10pc
Environmentalize Your Kitchen
Cuisinart is leading the way incookware with its GreenGourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it's completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware's hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70 percent recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green, and so is Cuisinart cookware.
Cuisinart GreenGourmet 10-Piece Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set:
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- PTFE/PFOA-Free nonstick surface for healthy cooking
- Petroleum-free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Hard anodized pan construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Stay-Cool handleRiveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Handles are made from 70 percent recycled stainless steel
Dimensions: Measures 23.5" x 11.9" . x 13.9" .
A Closer Look: The Cuisinart GreenGourmet 10-Piece Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set includes: 1 qt. saucepan with cover, 2.5 qt. saucepan with cover, 3 qt. saute pan with cover, 6 qt. saucepot with cover, 8 in. skillet and pasta insert. It also has packaging made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed with soy ink and boasts versatile performance. It is oven- and broiler-safe and constructed to last.
Take Care: Cleans easily by hand.
About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn't known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history.