DKNY PAPERSELF Peach Blossom Eyelashes
Free 3-Day Ship $50+
What it is: A set of faux lashes made from a paper-cut pattern. What it does: Like jewelry for the eyes, PAPERSELF eyelashes are designed with intricate patterns inspired by the art of Chinese paper-cutting. Eyelashes blend an element of traditional culture with contemporary design. Each design has a symbolic meaning: Deer & Butterfly (free, beautiful, and sensitive), Peacock (auspicious and lucky days), Peach Blossoms (love is coming), and Under the Sea (secret treasure). The lashes can be cut and combined in various ways for different occasions. Accentuate the corners of your eyes with the smaller lashes for a subtle daytime look, or make a statement with the full lashes for a special occasion. PAPERSELF's innovative lashes have created a whole new concept of eyelashes in the market. What else you need to know: The big lashes can be used as full lashes for a bright party look; they can also be cut into small pieces to use for the corner of the eyes as daily accessories.
- Gently remove the lashes from packaging with your fingers or tweezers.
- Shape the band of the false lashes to give it a curve.
- Try the original length before cutting. Lashes may be trimmed to suit your eye size or personal preference. (The full lashes can be cut into small pieces to use for the corner of the eyes.)
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the edge of the band on the false lash and wait few seconds for adhesive to become tacky.
- Place lashes slightly above your natural lashes and apply them starting from the inner end to the outer end.
- Make sure that you do not place them too close to the inside corner of eyes.
- Gently press across entire lashes until set.