Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary black Flame glaze, this rectangular ceramic baking stone turns out perfectly crispy crusts and then doubles as a surface for serving. The piece withstands exceptionally high heat, so it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it's dishwasher safe.
- Rectangular shape is ideal for flat bread, rolls, family-sized pizzas – ;even cookies.
- Made of durable Burgundian clay, yet much lighter than standard baking stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won't chip or crack and is safe for cutting on.
- Place over an open grill to cook softer or smaller foods that might otherwise fall through the cracks.
- Micro-crazing in the glaze promotes crispy, well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high temperatures, distributing heat quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift and move.
- Doubles as a cheese board or a trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 14” x 18” long; 9 lb.
- Made in France.