Epicurean Nonslip Cutting Boards, Slate
11.5" x 9"14.75"x11.25"17.5"x13"
ECO-FRIENDLY The eco-friendly, natural wood fiber in Epicurean cutting boards has more than 60 years of history in an array of practical applications.Originally used in aerospace when introduced in the 1950s, in the 1960s it was developed for cutting and food-prep surfaces in commercial kitchens all over the US.The remarkable material is non-porous and won’t dull knives.Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the National Sanitary Foundation, it’s easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria.Heat resistant to 350°F, the surface doubles as a trivet without leaving a blemish.Unlike wood and bamboo, these can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Eco-friendly, natural wood fiber
- Material is non-porous and won’t dull knives
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the National Sanitary Foundation
- Easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria
- Heat resistant to 350F
- All Epicurean products are responsibly made in Duluth, Minnesota, USA Specifications Show
- Material: Natural fiber composite laminate Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe