Urban. Bold. Abstract. Modern. A lithograph from famed German painter Julius Bissier, this piece is mounted to a thin board and placed atop a soft ivory mat. The outer mat is covered by hand with a fawn-colored fabric, and the frame is a narrow, two-toned espresso and gold profile.
- Clearance items cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
- Reproduction print on paper
- Image is mounted onto a float and placed on to an off white mat board
- Outer mat is covered in a fine taupe fabric
- Frame is solid wood with a composite texture finish
- Frame finished in warn expresso; inner detail finished in aged gold
- Image is torn from paper, edges are colored by hand, mat, frame and glass are all hand cut and assembled, hanging wire provided