Ethan Allen Bennett In-Stock Roll-Arm Leather Chair, Devine/Acorn
40"w x 37"h x 37"d
Welcome stylish simplicity. Bennett offers a clean silhouette and curved arms. Wonderfully versatile, it suits a variety of room settings, and in a rustic, dark brown, top-grain leather, it offers sink-right-in comfort.
- Semi-attached welted back pillow
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Interior seating area: 22w x 21d
- Seat back: 15h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22
- Arm height: 25
- Cushion: 6 comfort soft
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.