There's something so charming about the hand-made look of block-printed pillows. The French word for boat and a ticking-striped appliqué give this burlap fabric pillow a certain je ne sais quoi we can't resist.
- Color: wheat, white, blue
- 100% jute burlap; 100% cotton applique
- Burlap is a coarse, loosely woven fabric made from jute and has a unique textural and rustic appeal (see "
- Ticking stripe applique and block stamp on front; solid burlap back; zipper closure
- Spot clean only (see "
- Burlap is a coarse woven fabric made from jute - a vegetable fiber that gives burlap its unique textural and rustic appeal. As with all products made from natural materials, imperfections and inconsistencies are normal and a distinct characteristic of burlap.
- The fine details of these unique, hand-painted pillows are subject to damage during laundering. Spot clean pillow cover only, taking care to avoid any contact with painted area. Removable pillow insert may be laundered or dry cleaned.