The iconic Fendi Zucca print gets a makeover with cow-print calf hair. Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the namea play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodiesthe number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Zucca-print canvas with cow-print bleached, dyed calf hair (France) sides.
- Leather top handles; 6" drop.
- Red and golden bar at snap top with hanging logo tag.
- Inside, fabric lining with one zip pocket.
- 13"H x 15"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.