Fendi 2Jours Vitello Elite Medium Tote Bag, Dove
Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the namea play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodiesthe number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Saffiano leather front, back, and bottom; soft Vitello pebbled leather sides.
- Palladium hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 5" drop; removable shoulder strap; 13 1/2" drop.
- Open top with snap-button tab closure.
- Top front enamel bar with Fendi logo lettering.
- Hanging leather and enamel ID tag.
- Center zip compartment creates two open compartments.
- Inside, two open pockets.
- Fendi striped fabric lining.
- Metal feet protect bag.
- 11"H x 14"W x 5"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.