Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Skillet
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Pressure cooking expedites slow-cooked dishes like braises and stews in a fraction of the time, and the Fissler skillet includes both a high and low setting, giving you options for pressure cooking delicate foods like fish and vegetables as well as heartier meals like meats and stews. This 2.7-quart pressure skillet can be used to grill, sear, fry and pressure cook. The auto-locking handle with visual indicator ensures complete safety with every use.
- Textured base allows you to pan-fry with a minimum amount of oil.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel, with an extra thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- Auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked. Pressure cannot build until the lid is properly locked and visual indicator is green.
- Safety valve automatically releases steam if pressure exceeds safe levels.
- Cooker can only be opened once fully depressurized.
- Interior min/max marks make measuring simple.
- Completely silent and steam-free under pressure.
- 8 3/4" diam.; 2.7-qt. cap.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Germany.