A Western cut and a classic stacked heel distinguish a knee-high boot with double pull-tabs and an individually waxed finish. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style.
- Leathers are waxed by craftsmen for a rich, unique finish.
- Approx. heel height: 2 3/8".
- Approx. boot shaft height: 16 1/2"; 15 calf circumference.
- Zip closure at interior ankle.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.