Garmont Amica Hike (Ebony/Almond) - Footwear
Free Shipping any 2+ items
5 B - Medium
6pm.com is proud to offer the Garmont - Amica Hike (Ebony/Almond) - Footwear
- From the trailhead to the summit, you'll be in exceptional comfort and reliable support in the Amica Hike from Garmont.
- 1.8mm water-repellent suede and Cordura mesh upper.
- ADD construction helps reduce break down over time.
- Elongated toe box with increased vertical height for added comfort.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out debris.
- Extended lacing for a variable fit.
- Two-position web retention system: mid-foot, forefoot.
- Ceraprene external heel counter.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Soft, moisture-wicking cuff lining.
- Gender-specific Ortholite foobed is breathable, promoting a drier environment.
- Tri-density midsole provides lasing comfort.
- PU petals absorb impacting shock, enhance stability and forefoot flex.
- Fiore Arch Wrap extends through the upper arch for added support.
- Arco mid-foot shank in the EVA layer promotes stability.
- Dual spine system independently supports the foot.
- Fiore Vibram outsole delivers reliable traction over varied terrain.
- 6mm lugs offer aggressive traction. Measurements:
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 1 2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.