Halo Organic Cotton SleepSack Wearable Blanket - Cream - Small
Free 1-2 Day Delivery $49+
HALO SleepSack Swaddle 100% Organic Cotton The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, certified by the Organic Cotton Exchange 100 Standard and Oeko-Tex 100 Standard, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and , it helps babies sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% organic cotton interlock. TOG: 0.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs. Features Dimensions: 2.1in length x 11.3 in width x 8.69 in height Imported 100% Polyester
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% certified organically-grown cotton; the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. TOG: 0.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so aby stays warm all night
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices.
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance.