HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket Sherpa - Cream Polar Bear The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries, recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester sherpa. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs. Features 100% Polyester Dimensions: 7in length x 12 in width x 9 in height
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester micro-fleece.
- Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.