HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket Plush Dot Velboa - Blue The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester plush dot velboa. TOG: 1.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs. Features Imported- China 100% Polyester Imported- China 100% Polyester Imported- China 100% Polyester Imported- China 100% Polyester Imported- China 100% Polyester Imported- China 100% Polyester
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester plush dot valboa. TOG: 1.5 size Small fist 10-18 lbs, size Medium fits 16-24 lbs, size Large fits 22-28 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices.
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the Interntaional Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDSAlliance.