Horchow "Garden Folly" Bed Linens
Queen King Twin
"Garden Folly" bed linens mix lifelike botanical illustrations with classical and Asian-influenced summerhouses, called follies. Mimicking patterns seen on garden gates, accessories in a geometric fretwork print complete the charm. All, imported.
- All are made of cotton, unless otherwise noted.
- Quilts have geometric reverse.
- Platform dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- "Bridge" pillow with embroidered accents is linen/cotton with polyester fill.
- Wave-stitch needlepoint pillow (left) and flame-stitch needlepoint pillow (right) are wool-stitched cotton with polyester fill.
- Spot clean pillows; machine wash bed linens.
- Dry clean floral toile curtains and geometric fretwork valance.