Horchow John Robshaw "Mali" Bed Linens
Mixed with "Hitch Jade" shams, "Mali" bed linens feature authentic designs reproduced from hand-block-printed originals on 200-thread-count cotton percale. From JR by John Robshaw.
- "Mali" duvet covers have button closure.
- "Hitch Jade" is the small-scale print.
- 300-thread-count white cotton percale sheets and European sham are stitched by hand in your choice of colors; select stitching color when ordering.
- 20"Sq. decorative pillows have feather/down inserts.
- "Hammock" diamonds pillow and "Seaglass" circles pillow are linen/cotton; "Abaca Poro" chevron pillow is polyester.
- Spot clean pillows; machine wash linens.